<VV> Auto Trans. / Powerglide

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon May 7 19:57:38 EDT 2012

I have just recently finished installing a 1964 Eng.(truck) and automatic
Transmission , in my 1961 Rampside. Formerly  4 Spd. It runs great, but the
trans. is not right. First the shift(gear) indicator doesn't line up very
good . ( not a major problem by itself), but I seem to only have Low gear.
When I select D , it is in neutral. Reverse seems OK. Does anyone have a
clue as to what I need to do ?

--
*...,Bruce*

 Most likely adjustment of the cable at the shifter.

Disconnect and test by hand to see if you have all gears.

 If so.. adjust   the mounting nuts.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio