<VV> Transportation list

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Tue May 8 12:27:04 EDT 2012

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I've never seen it.
Would a list of people needing something transported in the Corvair world be helpful?
If I was heading to FL from TX to pick up a part or car I wouldn't mind taking something with me for some gas money.  I think others would feel the same.
For example:  Tim Colson has some FC sway bars in NY.  I'm in Texas and have no way to get them.  It isn't worth driving for them but I would be willing to chip in some gas money for someone that was already making the trip.  Parts like those wouldn't matter if someone was loaded either direction.
Joel McGregor