<VV> advice and parts needed

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue May 8 23:22:51 EDT 2012

Bob's right. To use the 63/4 cast housing rear wheel bearings in a 60 to
62, you must also use the 63/4 backing plates and drums. I'm not
positive about the drums, but I am about the backing plates.

The opposite will interchange, you can use the stamped two halves style
60 to 62 bearings in a 63/4 car just fine.

Frank DuVal