<VV> Cutting Plexiglas-no corvair

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Fri May 11 10:28:53 EDT 2012

Hello Harry,

I would have to agree with Dave but with your very thin material and long
strips I would use a table saw.  Try to rig up an extension to the table or
set up some sawhorses and a piece of smooth plywood as an outfeed
table.  An infeed extension will also help to keep the material aligned
with the fence.  A carbide blade fitted backwards has worked best for
me.  You are essentially going to both cut and melt through the plastic.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI