<VV> No electrics

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat May 12 18:04:45 EDT 2012

So my question is what could have caused that momentary absence of power?
My wire shaking was aimed at the main connector and the "horrible red
plastic thingy" or whatever you guys call it. Was my aim in the right
direction? Any thoughts on what I should do now? I think I have a new
"plastic thingy", but should I look to something better?

Thanks for your input.

Marc Sheridan

Common malady...

1  yes the red plastic junction post could be the problem.. visual usually tells  as well as making sure the NUT  is snug..  not tight!!!

2  The Main harness connector...10-12wires in it...  all power goes thru the large red wire

the connection pins get corroded / burnt.  Pop it apart and look / clean  OR

CUT it out and put a 50 amp  FUSE  inline...  problem gone forever and you are SAFER!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages