<VV> If you want to move..no corvair (not even close!)

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Mon May 14 07:28:18 EDT 2012

OK Tim, once you have said CTS v you are done talking.  It is one of the few 'mussle' cars of today that can really perform like their earlier brethren.  Still, the old timers still have the lead in one VERY significant area.  Availability!  In the day, almost anyone could afford to order a 409, 413, 421, 426 or 427 in high performance tune and there were plenty of them 'looping' the drive ins every night.  While those Caddies' are the last word in modern performance their price makes them as rare as their performance!

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.