<VV> CHT Re: valve seats and "Ping"

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Thu May 17 20:06:10 EDT 2012

 1. A CHT gauge won't tell you how far to drive.
2. I carry spare belts and tools, and don't worry about this.
3. We don't drive fighter aircraft.
4. I had water injection. To be effective, I filled the tank twice for every fill up. Obviously, it worked but was the view worth the climb? And what the hell was I doing adding water for cooling to an AIR COOLED ENGINE???
5. Everyone is smart enough to use intercoolers NOW. And that's been the case for a very long time.

So, what was your point again?

John Roberts