<VV> Attention Cavemen - need help part II

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Thu May 17 21:00:30 EDT 2012

Hey you cavemen,

I forgot one other thing.  Someone installed an oil pressure sending unit on the gen adapter.  They then ran the wire down to the wire going to the big fat sending unit at the bottom of the block.  The really long sending unit isn't there and its plugged.  My next question is this:  What is the big fat sending unit and why was it wired to the sending unit on the top of the gen adapter?  Is this the best way to wire this set up, or is there a better way?

    Also, with the sending unit on the gen. adapter I noticed it was almost impossible to get to the fuel pump fittings.  Since this isn't stock, is there a better way to do this so I can gain access to those fittings and save the skin on my knuckles?

  Again, thank you for your help.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'60 4dr 80/3spd