<VV> fan NOISE

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 22:30:07 EDT 2012

I'm not sure there are a lot of "commonalities" after turning the key - and
in some cases there may be no key in the race car.  Wal-Mart is further away
than the distance run in most autocrosses and there are speed limits, stop
lights, and stop signs between here and Wal-Mart.

The suggestion of talking to racers about fan modifications was to show that
they know that from their point of view it is possible to coax additional,
useful at the rubber to road interface, hp out of an engine.  I was not
suggesting a cut down fan or other race mods for a trip to Wal-Mart or even
the Dairy Queen.

Probably the only commonality is the manner in which the tow vehicle
would/should be driven in order to get the race car to the track.

Later, JR