<VV> fan NOISE

Ron ronh at owt.com
Thu May 17 21:29:46 EDT 2012

"A heavier fan (when accelerating) is going to use up more
> horses than a lighter one as well."

Absolutely, but if you drive with any intelligence you can use the extra
energy stored in the fan when slowing down.  You don't have to throw it away
by slamming on the brakes at the last second.  Also, please delineate the
commonalities between serious racing and going to Wal-Mart.
RonH