<VV> Hey there, would be cavemen! 1960 for sale

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri May 18 00:12:12 EDT 2012

One of our club members has moved from San Jose to Arizona and cannot bring
 his 1960 coupe with him. The car is now at his sons home in Campbell, CA.
John is the second owner. The first owner bought the car at Ellis Brooks
Chevrolet in San Francisco in 1960 and the car has lived it's life in San
Jose  since. John bought the car last year, it had been sitting in the original
 owners garage for several years. The car is a white 700 model with a
radio,  gas heater, PG etc. nice tires, hubcaps and trim rings. The Odometer
shows  69,000 miles. He spent a bunch of money refurbishing the car and it is
now  in very good condition. I checked the car over, visually, last week and
it is  very nice. I have a bunch of photographs of the car and would be happy
to supply  them. Mel Raven at the Vair Mart in San Jose did much of the
work on the car  and, I am sure would answer any questions. I would be glad to
answer any  questions about external issues. I do know that it has a brand
new set of  8mm black silicone wires installed! The special 1960 set. He is
asking $5000 for  the car, about half of what he has spent on it. If you have
questions or want  photos sent, drop me back a note.  Aside from what I
have seen on the car  and what John told me, I make no claims about the car. If
you want to call me  and talk about it, please do. California time! (408)
247-2237. Seth  Emerson.