<VV> 66 Turbo Engine for Sale

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Fri May 18 10:02:08 EDT 2012

Okay, don't get too excited. I have an entire 66 turbo engine, including carb, turbo, and a new Isky cam, for sale; however, the engine was completely disassembled by the previous owner - so, it is litterally a basket engine. All of the parts are there, I have already inventoried the parts. The reason that the previous owner disassembled the engine is because he melted the right head and dropped a valve seat.I also have a spare 95 hp head that goes with the engine. This is definitely a project engine, but for someone wanting to build a major max hp engine this is a great starting point.

In all honesty, this is a "you come and get it engine" because crating and shipping on this would be far more than what I am asking for the engine. My asking price for the engine is $500. I live in beautiful Boulder, Colorado. (Yeah, a bit out of the way, but if you are taking a vacation this summer, why not come to the Rockies?)

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Joe White (62 sedan, 66 PorVair)
Boulder, CO