<VV> CHT Re: valve seats and "Ping"

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri May 18 10:25:40 EDT 2012

Overdrive is 1.58:1; I would turn the fan with the stock drive, bolt the
fan ring to the turkey roaster, and find out just how much better the cooling
 was improved.  If things went OK, I would consider the sped reducer from
Clark's to lower the RPM so as to reduce the HP requirements.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 5/18/2012 4:44:09 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,