<VV> No Corvair (well, some): BIIG Cadillac for sale

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri May 18 10:55:13 EDT 2012

A Corvair-friendly associate here in NJ (he's the guy who designed the
2012 convention logo) had decided to sell his 1972 Cadillac Eldorado
convertible.  On a price-per-foot basis, it's a deal!  (It's also a cool
car.)  Find all the details here:

http://garagekey.blogspot.com/

If interested, contact the seller through the link on the blog, not me!

By the way, as far as I know all three of the Corvairs listed for sale
further down that page remain available, including mine which is shown
as "sold," because the Oklahoma-based purchaser has it on eBay currently.