<VV> Reverse Rotation Cooling

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon May 21 16:37:34 EDT 2012

Maybe this (VV) is the wrong forum to be discussing improved cooling; after
 all, for city driving and short trips out of town, all that REALLY neesd
to be  done is to deflash the cooling fins and do frequent maintenance of the
oil  cooler. HOWEVER, for those of us who drive fast (fastvairs) or race,
efficient  cooling, locked-in-place valve seats, etc. are of great
importance, and it was  for those people that I put my designs in the fastvairs photo
department under  the name of cottysay.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 5/21/2012 12:32:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,