<VV> Engine Cooling and Other Musings

Bill & Chris Strickland lechevrier at q.com
Mon May 21 17:16:52 EDT 2012

> Oh well. If you're afraid to drive your Corvair it's your loss.

I can only think of a couple cars that perhaps should stay in museums --
the orange race car, which until recently was indeed actually raced, and
# 6000, if ever found.  All the rest of them are just cars -- Drive
'em!  I's Fun!  If they break, fix 'em!  (that's what those fancy shops
in the back yard are for ... )

In the last ten days, the mileage on my "original" 1960 has gone from
66,000 to 67,0xx -- that's on a 52 year old motor and trans, repacked
wheel bearings, and current tires.

Bill Strickland