<VV> VA Vair Fair> Engine Cooling and Other Musings

BBRT chsadek at comcast.net
Mon May 21 17:20:00 EDT 2012

I attended the VA Vair Fair in Lexington. Some very nice cars, always fun
people, tremendous door prizes incl. an inspection scope with small head to
fit through a small spark plug hole, and great food...all day long.
Smitty drove his show car/parade 64 Spyder Convertible from & back to
Virginia Beach. It is several hundred miles.
I think the fuss is that many of us replace old parts with other old
parts... and eventually they wear out. And we do it again, rather than
getting a new bearing or whatever.
And, several of us race Yenko Stingers with the right angle belt drive.
Seems to work. [Yes, John, a better fan would help.]

Chuck S
BBRT
YS 073
GT3 09/89