<VV> Offy Holley 5200/Weber 32/36 DFV adapters for standard Corvair heads

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue May 22 23:37:12 EDT 2012

I got a pair of Offenhauser adapters the other day designed to install a
pair of Holley 5200/Weber 32/36 DFV onto a standard (2 carb) Corvair
engine.  I also got the Linkage and one 5200 carb that I'm sure needs a
rebuild.  I can't be sure the linkage is complete until I check it out.
 Does anyone have any experience with this setup?   I'm thinking this has
to be a rare item since I've never seen them before and can't find them
using google.  Any guesses what they are worth (or interest in purchasing
them)? I'll try to get a picture up if anyone is interested in seeing them.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA

Let's just say there's a reason they are not on an engine...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages