<VV> FC Axle Splines

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue May 22 23:22:15 EDT 2012

Hey Dale,
It's also hard for me to fathom not putting something (anti seize is my drug of choice) on these splines. I always envision the next guy having to deal with this and what he might have to do. I prefer not to use a blue tip (heat wrench) on car parts, especially discontinued, hard to find, vintage stuff.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301