<VV> custom fans

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed May 23 02:36:32 EDT 2012

Hey guys, I'm 394 emails behind currently so I probably didn't read all the
posts involving the possibility of increasing cooling capacity via custom
fans, but I do have something to say (I apologize if it was already
covered).

Those "in the know" seem to agree that the stock fan is a "horrible"
design, so how about going the other direction.  Give us a new fan that
will provide the same cooling capacity as the OEM fan, but cost less
horsepower.  Now *that* I would buy!  Yes I know about the mods to
under-drive the cooling fan, but if we have a much more efficient fan
design it should be able to do the job with even less power than is used
turning the "terrible" stock fan at the slower speed.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA