<VV> Options pricing

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed May 23 11:08:58 EDT 2012

For a "dummy" window sticker that looks very authentic get ahold of Mark Corbin. He did a couple for me and they look awesome. He does more late model stuff (LMs are better than earlies) but he can do just about all of them. His contact is: airvair at earthlink.net
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301