<VV> A/C Adventures Continue

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed May 23 16:02:48 EDT 2012

......but deeper.  An engineer who ran the local (and reputable) AC shop (Wittstatt's for those of you in Maryland/DC) told me that as long as you keep the fins clean on the 66-67 condenser they do the job as least as well as the earlier, thinner, engine top units.  And they are much easier to clean.

Bob

Since it's a 66, it has the smaller condenser in front of the firewall.