<VV> Tubocharged engine cooling

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu May 24 00:45:38 EDT 2012

I only have  owned ONE turbo car....and only bought it when I live on the eastside of the Sierras.. where 20F dry / road clear days were common in the winter...

I've run my car at 130 plus.. for a 13 mile run..where the head temp reached 500F  on the meter [ uncal'd].
This took several attempts.. with air management mods....making it possible.

I'm now on the Ore. Coast...   I see 500F after 2-3 miles...no air management..

 Car is now For Sale with a Spare GOOD 180 hp longblock   $6500

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages