<VV> Reverse Rotation Cooling

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Thu May 24 20:00:30 EDT 2012

Hey guys, remember the title of this thread is Reverse Rotation Cooling,
started by a fellow who was interested in changing to the Porsche-type fan
setup, but already had a reverse rotation engine. I guess you might be the
person, John, to help supply the answer, since you have one sitting on your
bench.

Are there any other fans available for the Porsche-type fan housing? I know
the regular rotation version uses a yellow plastic Mini fan, but that
particular blade angle wouldn't be of any use running backward, unless you
wanted to experiment with backward flow cooling, but I doubt that's the case
here.

Mel Francis