<VV> moving Corvairs without the drivetrain (em vs. lm)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun May 27 02:15:52 EDT 2012

In the next few days I'll need to move two EM coupes around without the
drive trains in them so I checked the VV archives for a message I saw a few
months back.

The archived message indicates that the EM is fine to move around but
someone said that the LM's will collapse the suspension or some such if
moved around without the drive train.  I moved my 65 140 car all over the
driveway with no drivetrain in it... so I guess the EM's will be no trouble
at all!

So... which is better (to move without the drive train hehe), earlies or
lates?  Let the battle commence!

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA