<VV> Roof rack installation

litetrix at aol.com litetrix at aol.com
Sun May 27 07:29:32 EDT 2012

Have some well nuts removed from old wagon. Have not sourced them yet. Found company that sells well nuts and even lists GM part number in catalog but they are too long. Right now I am trying to get rack rechromed but everyone says its too big and haven't had time yet to see if oval cones apart under brackets.

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T