<VV> A/C Production

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Tue May 29 16:17:26 EDT 2012

There may be other ways, but one sure way to tell if you have a factory A/C
car is the spare tire mount on the rear wall of the trunk.  On LM factory
A/C cars the tire mount was spot welded to the rear wall.  Those factory
spot welds could not be duplicated on dealer installs or shade tree
installs. AFAIK, all other A/C features can be duplicated including an
altered/changed body tag.

Jack in Las Vegas where Corvair A/C is soooooo nice.