<VV> 62 van with extra top

Jimmy Harris harrisjimmy60 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 18:50:56 EDT 2012

Hello All, Anyone know of a guy named  Dennis dont know of a last name and he may go by or
his internet name may be dilligres (or that may be his last name). I saw on the net. at one time
he had a 62 van with a 3/4 top from another van it looks like, has a short windsheild in front
and windows on the sides and a window in the top back, has or had old school carpet all
in side, a very different van to be sure. If anyone knows how to get in touch with him please
send him my email or my # 615-633-3082 or send me the info. THANKS FOR ANY HELP
Jimmy

64 110 buneduggy only one running
64 110 8door corvan in process
62 150 spyder conv. next on to do list
Hartsville Tn. 37074 phone # 615-633-3082