<VV> [FC] 62 van with extra top

Bruce Gwyther vairman at q.com
Tue May 29 19:25:02 EDT 2012

Very likely that it used a top from a '64-'66 Olds Vista Cruiser or Buick
wagon for the top section. If I remember corectly, Larry Claypool had one at
Flagstaff in 2002.  They work real nice to make a conversion... The trouble
now is they are getting real hard to find anymore.  I always wanted to do it
to one of my 'Briers but I'm getting too old (and short on money) to start a
big project like that.............
            Bruce--- Bonneville Corvair Club
                           '65 Corsa ragtop, '62 Rampside, '61 Rampside, '65
'Brier 8-dr, '65 Brier 6-dr,
                           '63 'Brier stretch limo, '61 Lakewood (for a
grandson), '65 Monza 4-dr (for another grandson)
                           '84 Eldorado Baritz,  '51 John Deere A,   and a
few other parts Vairs