<VV> A/C Production

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed May 30 15:59:49 EDT 2012

!964 110 hp engines had 110 hp heads. Only 1965-67 RK 110 hp engines used
the 95 hp heads.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 5/30/2012 12:31:47 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
corvairduval at cox.net writes:

Is it  possible the engine has been apart at some point and either:
1. the 95  heads were removed and substituted with actual 110 heads.
2. the thicker  head gaskets were not used.

Frank DuVal

Just to note, my 1964  110 AC car engine had 110 heads on it when I bought
it. I do not know if it  had been apart before my purchase. I will be using
thick head gaskets when  I put it back together.

Original  Message: