<VV> A/C Production

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Wed May 30 15:32:32 EDT 2012

Is it possible the engine has been apart at some point and either:
1. the 95 heads were removed and substituted with actual 110 heads.
2. the thicker head gaskets were not used.

Frank DuVal

Just to note, my 1964 110 AC car engine had 110 heads on it when I bought
it. I do not know if it had been apart before my purchase. I will be using
thick head gaskets when I put it back together.