<VV> Trunk paint

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Wed May 30 14:59:53 EDT 2012

Thanks guys.  The last time I used trunk paint, which was a while ago, the
finish was a two part deal.  The base coat and then the splatter.  What I'm
seeing on Clark's page is just that, it says use a grey primer and then do
the splatter paint.  What I was asking, and I could  have worded it
differently, does anyone know what a good match to the base grey is for 65?
ie, Krylon or Rustoleum #xxx .

Mike