<VV> Feature Stories and Tech Tips Needed for Communique

Mike McGowan mcvair at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 31 17:16:38 EDT 2012

Folks, I don't ask this often but could really use some help right now.  We need articles to fill the next Communique.  It is nearly deadline, I have asked my editors and frequent contributors, and yet do not have sufficient good material.

I know that some of you are connected to local chapters and the Corvair community.  You may have heard of cars, or read newsletter articles, or seen untold stories.  If you know of a member's story, or a car, or Corvair history, or a good tech tip, please send me a reply message (offline) with information and I will follow up.  Thanks a lot.

--Mike McGowan, Communique Executive Editor