<VV> A/C Production/AC heads/gaskets

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu May 31 17:33:56 EDT 2012

So, I guess we have learned that if WE are building a car with A/C and
choose a 140 motor, and we have chosen a PG, we should think about  thicker
gaskets under the barrels, since that is what the factory did. (There is  also
a cam issue here) If we choose a 4-speed we might or might not want the
spacers. Also the spacers look like Copper, because they are either made of
copper or plated with copper for identification purposes, depending on which
factory you ask! <grin>

- Seth Emerson

In a message dated 5/31/2012 2:23:34 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,