<VV> N.C. Car to check out - no Corvair. Urgent!

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Fri Nov 2 01:37:11 EDT 2012

Good morning from Germany,

I found a car I would like to buy but... it is in North Carolina.

Since it is pretty much money the seller is asking it would be perfect if any of the NC Corvair enthusiasts  could do me the favor and check out the car for me.

It is a Chevrolet but a 1934 Modell. If you a willing to check out the car and you are located in or near Lewisville N.C. I am happy to pay for your expenses.
The car must be checked out within the next 24 hours.

Please, please, please contact me via mail. Thanks a lot and I hope all or you survived Sandy more or less well without any harm on health and property,

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe