<VV> 34 chevy help

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Fri Nov 2 16:09:46 EDT 2012

Hello all,

I am almost afraid to tell you guys that the Chevy I am interested in is a Hot Rod or better a Street Rod, decent chop, nice look (not a rat rod)... almost original interior;
since I am so much into the Corvair I am more and more interested to other US cars too - Porsche, the other car I am driving - is too normal :-) and I am about to sell it for the 34 Chevy.

Regards
Ulli the Ba-Vair-ian

61 Monza 900 Sedan
65 Monza 110 Coupe