<VV> Veteran's Day Parade

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 01:28:25 EDT 2012

If you plan to be in the Veteran's Day parade Saturday, November 10 in Gordonsville, Virginia, meet at !:30 at the Tastee Freeze at the traffic circle.  After the parade, we will motor on down to IHOPs at Zion Cross Roads for the club meeting. How many Veteran's Day parades have you heard about?  This is the only one I know of!  How is it the small town of Gordonsville has a parade for vets and others do not!  Not only do they have a parade but the town turns out for it.  The streets are lined with folks, young and old.  When they see you are a vet they show their appreciation.  They also admire the cars.  Let us show our appreciation and turn out for this event!!! Please let Garland know if you are "parading."  His email is vairdad at aol.com Please let me know if you will meet us at IHOPs.ThanksRay

P Think Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary.