<VV> Bench seat

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 09:25:21 EST 2012

From: kcvair at hotmail.com
To: vairtec at optonline.net
Subject: RE: <VV> Bench seat
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 09:23:57 -0500

The bench seat is kind of nostalgic in my opinion.  I have it in the '61 Lakewood I'm restoring and find the seats quite attractive the way they were done.  I would like to find a better one to install as the cushioning is not good.  Color doesn't matter as I'll be putting new material on any way.  Send to me any info on such of any you may know of not too far if possible from Bloomington IN.  Ken Clark