<VV> Looking for 1964-65 Corvair Greenbrier

Eric Lucas ericlucas at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 6 15:32:23 EST 2012

Wanted for a long-term project. Most important that body is solid, low/no rust. Admittedly, my current expectation may be too high. I will adjust as needed. Must be M/T. Should be towable. Driveable a plus. Repairable dents not too concerning but straight body would be a plus. Prefer Deluxe and 4spd. Engine condition of little importance. Originality a plus but not a requirement. Also, appreciate any advice to aid my search. Places to look? People to contact? I have a long history with owning Corvairs and am getting back in after many years away. Indiana proximity is helpful but I am just beginning my search and will adapt as needed. Will travel USA for that 'perfect' find. Thanks to all in advance. Tom Berg and Matt Nall have assisted already. I am grateful! Anyone with experience using a rotisserie for a Greenbrier restoration?

Pics/links/brief description all appreciated.
Thank you,
Eric Lucas in Indiana