<VV> Keyless entry/Cruise control/Thanks Joel

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Nov 8 16:15:21 EST 2012

Thanks Joel.  I've got to start reading the responses in chronological
order.

Bob

In a message dated 11/7/2012 2:46:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
joel at joelsplace.com writes:

I  installed an Audiovox Ccs100 in my '71 G10.  I was very impressed with
how well it worked.  It used the magnets around the driveshaft.
Joel  McGregor
the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/