<VV> VV-Trim code question

John Miller ssvairnut at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 18:31:21 EST 2012

  We have a Los Angeles built  Black 65 Corsa with Slate interior that we are going to restore soon. The Trim plate reads 795 on the left and A-A on the right. This should then interpret as Black exterior and Black/White interior. I know some different things was done in LA. But this car has slate vinyl with (what I believe to be) glacier blue trim and a charcoal colored dash with, of course Black wrinkle instrument/glove coves.The steering wheel is two tone blue. I see nothing to make me believe it was an interior repaint at any time. When I removed the interior there were no signs of anything but factory work in this car.
   Long story short, I'm not sure of the correct color code for this interior. We have the slate vinyl done but we need the paint colors identified. The two tones on the steering wheel, the door panels, and the dash. You can see the car at JTVairs.com by clicking on the Black 65 Corsa link. Any help is appreciated

This is the direct link if it gets past VV.  http://www.jtvairs.com/1965corsablack.html

John Miller
Des Moines