<VV> Corvair story

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 12:46:35 EST 2012

Had a workman in today and when he saw the garages he wanted to know how many cars we have and what kind.  After I told him he, of course, had a Corvair story.  Seems his family had one and his brother and sister shared it when they were both in college.  One week-end his brother filled it with ice and beer for a party and apparently neglected to remove the ice after it was over.  The next day was his sister's turn to drive it and she took it to a gas station and asked them to check the radiator because it was leaking.

~Bill Stanley