<VV> Something you may never have seen before!

Tony . ultravanman248 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 15 16:33:29 EST 2012

I'm a CCF member and I'm the one who even posted the pictures and I can not see them from Matt's link.

BTW - I still like the picture of the tractor trailer pulling onto the high, from the on ramp, right below me as I'm driving over the bridge just behind him. I wish it was not raining so hard and I had time to get my that silly auto focus turned on. ggg

You can see the picture that I'm talking about at the bottom of the post in this link.
http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,558814,562629#msg-562629

Tony
Getting closer to our dream of having an Ultra Van museum.
New Ultravan Windshields Available.
KEEP the Ultravan ALIVE!!