<VV> 60 3 spd Transaxle assembly

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Nov 26 19:34:33 EST 2012

I never had a problem double clutching to get my 3 speed Corvan into first
gear. And I did a lot of around town driving with loads in it. But that was
just because I wanted to. Usually 2nd would take off from almost a dead
stop.

Like John says, the 60 three speed is a rare aluminum case tranny. Smaller
than the cast iron 61 to 65 unit IIRC.

As to who would want it, I guess a 60 owner with a bad three speed who
didn't want to collect all the other parts needed to change it to a 4
speed.

Frank DuVal