<VV> Stripping/Powder-Coating Sources (no Corvair)

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Nov 27 09:26:29 EST 2012

VVers:

I have a steel non-automobile item that needs to be stripped and powder
coated.  A New England provider would be best, but the item is small
enough so that it can be shipped to and from if necessary.

Please let me know (online or offline) about any providers people have
used that they were satisfied with, both from a quality and price
perspective.

Thanks.

Steven J. Serenska

P.S. I tried to write this very carefully so that TLH couldn't glom onto
the fact that, in a nutshell, I am willing to pay someone to strip and
put on some powder afterward... ;-)