<VV> [FC] Saginaw 4-spd in Greenbrier

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 18:12:09 EST 2012

Vail? Or Durango? My 1964 Corvan with factory camper has 3.27 diff., 1965 FC 4 speed transmission, and a car 1965 110 HP engine. Seems to work quite well for me with lots of mountain and interstate driving. My only issue is checking/topping up the engine oil. Will be putting a 164 inch FC engine into it this winter.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301