<VV> Corvair Oil filter prices ?

vpersh at netzero.net vpersh at netzero.net
Wed Nov 28 12:50:15 EST 2012

Beware the L20014. Open the box and have a peek before you buy.....  http://www.corvairs.org/images/OldStyleFilter.JPG http://www.corvairs.org/images/NewStyleFilter.JPG There is some question on how well the inner seal works on the "new style". The old style is still available from Clark's and the WIX #51038 filter had to old style seal the last time I bought one. Here are some more details: http://www.corvairs.org/PastTips.htm  Van Pershing