<VV> Corvair Oil filter pricing

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Nov 28 14:26:06 EST 2012

Note - the Fleet Filter link I posted will sell Wix filters for about $6 if you buy in bulk, like for a club purchase.  Shipping is about $1/filter to my door but no tax, so I figure that's basically a break even on price for a better filter.  I have an order in, I'll update the list when I get it regarding how long it took.

--Bryan