<VV> Corvair Oil filters made of gold ?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Wed Nov 28 23:33:57 EST 2012

Thanks guys !

December 20, 2012, Go Daddy will discontinue development and support of Site
Analytics
I figured maybe AutoZone 's oil filters were made of gold or something (hey,
cat converters have platinum, so it's not that much of a leap?)
I guess AutoZone just thinks we're made of gold?

I'll get mine from a Corvair guy for sure, ~ just thought it was easier to
just to get it "around the corner" but I guess they charge a bit too much
for that "convenience" !!

Thanks again, VV to the rescue!

Charlie