<VV> filters...summary

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu Nov 29 22:17:08 EST 2012

have been using them up ever since without incident.

While I can't see inside the filter of course without destroying them,
the rubber gaskets are in good shape and the exterior/paint and sheet
metal on all of them is pretty much perfect. The boxes are even all
good. Will make a nice display in the shop I guess...

Mark N

Maybe they are only 10-14 years... and if you've been using them.. why would you stop????

I was guesstimating you had bought them  in 1969!!! gg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages